Sunday, September 21, 2008

feiste Schafe, anständige Leute




Navajo Blessing for a Newborn Child


Today, we are blessed with a beautiful baby

May his feet be to the east
may his right hand be to the south
may his head be to the west
may his left hand be to the north

May he walk and dwell on Mother Earth peacefully
May he be blessed with precious, variegated stones
May he be blessed with fat sheep in variation
May he be blessed with respectful relatives and friends

May he be blessed with the essence of life in old age
May he be blessed with the source of happiness in beauty
...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I over nice post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I contemplate the brief should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I think the post should have more info then it has.